Tuesday 7 April 2015

Easter!


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while.. it's just I had things to do. I drafted this post on, like, Friday, but I'm still gonna post it :D


Finally it's Easter! Yum.... CHOCOLATE! And... one hundred spring eggs.. cool! Here's some pics I took while doing the adventure:
Me getting a rainbow egg :3
Mushyrooms!!! :o
Got the picture at just the right time! LOL, looks like the egg is exploding










:D cool adventure. Anyway, Deep Space items have come out! Yay! Hope there's loads of NM items!!!
AWW, polar beards are travelling away! I'm gonna miss having loads of these furry lovable creatures around :'(
Coming soon..... WHAT IS IT???

??? Lizard of some sort?
I think it's a gecko or lizard or something of the sort. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment