Tuesday 31 March 2015

Famous hackers #1: Fman122

(Ignore Nonu's post please... O.O )

FMAN122
Fman122 is a very famous hacker. People talk about him like he's a ghost around the corner, waiting to strike O.O He's so famous, most people troll, pretending to be him:
He is often referred to as 'if man' or 'of man' as not many people have FreeChat. It  is said that Fman almost caused AJ to shut down- AAAHH!!! He is black and white with fire pattern and EVIL eyes. His name is Awesome Sunnybrave, as you can see from the picture above. Fman is one of those names where you can't find, but you also can't use:
Oops! Please type a valid username
That Jammer couldn't be found!
Those usernames are weird... a later post will include more names that're like that!

How Fman hacks you/ what to watch out for
The legend of Fman has been spread wide. He sends you a Jam-a-Gram that says: Thanks for playing with me!, a gift attached. Click on the gift open it, and you have already died. By opening the gift you release a unique Fman virus which will slowly destroy your account- starting by recycling your items. WATCH OUT FOR FMAN. DO NOT OPEN GLITCHY JAM-A-GRAMS FROM NON-MEMBERS CALLED AWESOME SUNNYBRAVE. I HAVE WARNED YOU.




4 comments:

  1. I hate fman! I got hacked by him. People who think he's a scam are WRONG. He was in my BFFIRL's den and I was there (the reason I hated that the restaurant I was at had WiFi.) The next day I came back on my account, all my stuff was gone and my wolf looked like his. IF YOU SEE HIM QUICKLY AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN LOG OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about Fman122. One of my friends says he is her brother.I got scammed by him.He was on her account and he scamed me! Rare racoon hat for a worn! She said he first hacked as a job,then as a prank and then started scamming! Do NOT trust anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. geez fman122 only hacked CUZ A BUNCH OF MEMBERS WERE MEAN TO HIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fman has more accounts i think so beware

    ReplyDelete